Michael Schwartzberg, Esq.
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey. Class of 1987.
- Rutgers Law School, Camden, New Jersey. Class of 1990.
- Judicial clerkship in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Middlesex County, New Brunswick, New Jersey. 1990-1991.
- Engaged in private practice of law. 1991 to Present.
- Licensed to practice law in the States of New Jersey and New York, Federal and State Courts
- Member of New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of Essex County Bar Association
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Two-time Barrister of the Bankruptcy Inns of Court
- Regular speaker in Essex County Bar Association "Ask a Lawyer" program
- Speaker at various civic organizations
- Lifelong resident of New Jersey
- Involved in the local Essex County community